RECRUITING NOW!Start your career in health and social care research
To support the delivery of our growing portfolio of high-quality research, we are expanding our research workforce.
We have a range of exciting opportunities on offer across the South West Peninsula, for those who are new to research or looking to take the next steps in their career. Find out more about our work and the opportunities to get involved.
Our network serves Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. We make sure that research occupies the place it deserves in the day-to-day work of health and social care organisations across the region. We support research delivery by:
- Helping to increase the opportunities for patients and the public to take part in research across health and social care settings
- Working in partnership with NHS trusts, CCGs, universities, local government and research funders to enable world-class research
- Providing professional support services for the effective delivery of health and social care research
- Improving the environment for commercial contract research
- Supporting sites to manage their study performance and deliver to time and to target
We are part of the NIHR which funds, enables and delivers world-leading health and social care research that improves people’s health and wellbeing and promotes economic growth.
We are hosted by Royal Devon University Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. For the latest news, events and opportunities follow us on social media:
Our Partner Organisations
Our partners in research
F7, Bowmoor House
Royal Devon University Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (Wonford)
Professor Michael Gibbons, Clinical Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Richard Laugharne, Deputy Clinical Director: email@example.com
Michael Visick, Chief Operating Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Support Service
Telephone: 01392 406968
Find out more about how our local Study Support Service can help you.
Industry / Commercial research team
Sophie Henderson, Communications Manager
Toby Leigh, Communications Officer
Hengxing Wei, Finance and Business Intelligence Manager
Telephone: 01392 404561
You can submit a general data request online. Please allow up to five working days for a return.
Patient and public involvement and engagement
Elly French, Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement Officer
Find out more about how you can become involved in supporting local research.
Find us on social media