We work with researchers across the East Midlands to enable the delivery of high-quality clinical research in NHS and social care.
Our Workforce Development team provides learning and development opportunities to develop research as an attractive career option across the East Midlands.
Study Support Service
Our Study Support Service offers a range of support across the research pathway to enable the successful delivery of clinical research studies.
Primary Care Team
Our Primary Care research team works with partners across the East Midlands to deliver research in Primary Care settings.
Research Support Team
With a multidisciplinary team of research ready professionals, our Research Support Team (RST) can be deployed to support research across all specialties, with all NHS organisations across the region, throughout the research pathway. The RST aims to fill a specific gap in resources or capacity that is affecting the delivery of an NIHR study. This gap could exist for many reasons, including:
- Vacancies within research teams
- Planned maternity/paternity/adoption leave or long-term staff sickness
- Waiting for funding to arrive
Our team can be deployed on any NIHR Portfolio study. We have swift approval systems in place to ensure the placement of staff as soon as possible. In addition, if you want to conduct a commercial study but need support in place until funding arrives to be able to recruit research support staff, we can help. The team can support research delivery in many ways, including:
- Guidance with set-up
- Clinical measurements
- Creating and/or maintaining trail databases
- Administrative duties
To find out how we can help you, please get in touch with RST Clinical Research Nurse Manager Alison Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a strong history of collaboration with industry and are committed to the impact that clinical research can make to patient care. Our region offers a fantastic network including key opinion leaders, research centres of excellence within leading teaching hospitals and collaboration with academia. Our dedicated core team for the Life Sciences Industry can help with:
- Proactive support and guidance for coordinating set up through to site initiation and then study recruitment and performance
- Continuous monitoring of recruitment rates, identifying problems early at a local and national level and facilitating opportunities for effective resolution
- Clinical Specialty Research Leads funded to provide clinical leadership to drive research
- Single tracking system with detailed intelligence on the set-up and recruitment performance of all Portfolio commercial research across the region
- Single point of contact leading into an efficient escalation process
You can get in touch with our Life Sciences Industry team at email@example.com