Nursing and Midwifery Masterclass
This course, organised and delivered by the NIHR Nursing and Midwifery Incubator, is open to nurses and midwives working in England who are eligible for NIHR funding.
- Are you a nurse or midwife interested in clinical research?
- Would you like to know more about NIHR research fellowships?
If the answers to the above questions are YES then register for our all new online series of masterclasses in September and October 2022.
When registered, you will get access to four online modules and discussion groups with module leaders, taking you through the application process, selecting priority research topics, choosing the right methodology and writing a proposal with the best chance of getting funded.
- NIHR values, usefulness and adding value to research
- Complex Interventions Research Methods
- NIHR Funding schemes
- Getting your application ready
All module materials will be available to registrants from 30 August until 20 September 2022.
These will be held via Teams on the following dates:
- Session 1: Wednesday 21st September 14.00-15.30
- Session 2: Thursday 29th September 11.00-12.30
- Session 3: Monday 3rd October 14.00-15.30
- Session 4: Monday 10th October 10.00-11.30
To find out more and register, visit Eventbrite.