Deliver your trial at Patient Recruitment Centre: Exeter
The National Patient Recruitment Centre programme is purpose-designed to increase the UK’s capacity to deliver late-phase commercial clinical research, and here in Exeter we have a lot to offer.
The Patient Recruitment Centre (PRC): Exeter is located within the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust which has a proven track record of successful commercial research delivery of phase I to IV trials across a broad range of clinical specialties and trial designs. We are committed to research and are a leading centre for high-quality clinical research and development in the South West Peninsula.
- We have a well-developed network of stakeholders and collaborators which enable us to deliver effectively and efficiently for our commercial partners.
- In 2019/20 financial year, 84% of the commercial studies we delivered achieved recruitment to time and target (against a target metric of 80%) and our median set-up time for new studies was 55 days.
- Our academic investigators across the NHS and Higher Education Institutions, work with life science industry collaborators in the innovation of healthcare for the benefit of our population and beyond.
- We have a proven track record of late and early phase commercial clinical trial delivery that supports our commercial partners in the delivery of efficient and effective trial activity
- Existing collaborations with life science industry partners includes the highly successful IQVIA Peninsula Prime Site initiative and membership of the South West Pfizer INSPIRE site initiative.
Get in touch
To find out more about why PRC: Exeter is the right place to deliver your clinical trial please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Recruitment Center: Blackpool
- Patient Recruitment Center: Bradford
- Patient Recruitment Centre: Leicester
- Patient Recruitment Centre: Newcastle
- Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Devon & Exeter Research website
- Clinical Research Network: South West Peninsula
- Be Part of Research
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine Trial Registry