Join our webinar to ask your questions about a career in research
Are you interested in a career in research?
Sign up for our online webinar, being held on Tuesday 16 November from 11am-12pm, to get answers to any questions you might have about a career in health and social care research.
Join speakers from a range of research roles to find out more about the benefits of a career in health and social care research. This event, which is the first in a series of Zoom webinars aimed at those considering a career in research, is hosted by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). This event will focus on the following careers: research nurse, midwife and allied healthcare professional.
You will have the opportunity to put your questions to:
- Kerry Gunner, Research Nurse, NIHR Clinical Research Network Wessex.
- Dr Lyndsey Goulston, Rheumatology Research Team Leader, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust.
- Helen Pocock, Senior Research Paramedic, South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust.
If you are unable to attend the event but would like to receive the video recording to watch in your own time, please select this option when you register.
Future webinars will cover career pathways for:
- Clinical research management and data managers
- Clinical trials assistants and clinical research practitioners
- Clinical support services