Applications now open for training facilitators within the CRN West England
- Are you experienced in the delivery of clinical research within the CRN West of England locality?
Do you enjoy being involved in training?
- Are you looking for a personal development opportunity?
We are seeking facilitators for the following courses:
Informed Consent is a full-day workshop for research staff involved in receiving consent from
Next Steps in Clinical Research
Next Steps in Clinical Research is a two day training programme providing an opportunity for new and
This half day course is designed to help people new to the role of PI explore all aspects of the role.
Practical sessions focus on helpful troubleshooting tips and techniques and working together with other
delegates to find solutions to issues you may come across in your role.
What we will offer you:
- Dedicated Facilitator Skills training day with an excellent external provider
- Training resource materials both as a facilitator and for the course you will deliver
- An opportunity to deliver with an experienced facilitator until you feel confident to take the lead
- Always deliver courses with a facilitator partner - we do not expect you to do this alone
- Development opportunity; you will enable colleagues to improve their research delivery skills and thus improve patient care
- Collated delegate feedback which will be directly emailed to you within 2 weeks of the end of the course.
- A commitment to deliver training at a minimum of 4 sessions per year
- A minimum of 6 weeks’ notice if you are no longer able to deliver a session
- A commitment of fulfilling this role for a minimum of 1 year
Please complete the application form below detailing your clinical research delivery experience, the
Click here to apply
Application deadline: Monday 2nd September 2019
We will review the applications and arrange conversations with shortlisted applicants following