Health and Care Professionals
One of our aims is to support the development of the local clinical research workforce in order to facilitate the delivery of high quality NIHR Clinical Research Network Portfolio studies.
Our Workforce Development Team work to promote research as an attractive career option within the NHS. Working with colleagues, we support a number of national initiatives and our dedicated learning and development team deliver a range of learning programmes locally to support the delivery of high quality clinical research across the Eastern region.
We aim to improve the standards of research delivery by:
- Ensuring all delivery staff have the opportunity to connect and share best practice
- Supporting the development of our future clinical research delivery leaders through the Advanced Leadership Programme
- Identifying the learning needs of the workforce and providing a comprehensive programme of learning
- Developing our Principal Investigator community and supporting trainees to get involved in clinical research
- Providing delivery staff with support in workforce planning, recruitment, career pathways and professional development.
For more information about the support offered by our Workforce Development and Training team visit our dedicated CRN Eastern Hub Home site.
ENRICH: Enabling Research In Care Homes
Our ENRICH network brings together care home staff, residents and their families with researchers. It provides a toolkit of resources to help care homes make the most of research and researchers to set up and run studies effectively and collaboratively in care homes. Your CRN Eastern ENRICH contact is:
CRN Eastern Research Delivery Manager
Find out more
If you are working to deliver NIHR research in the region, you can find more information and guidance to help you and your team on the CRN Eastern Hub Home or contact:
Esther Thomas, CRN Eastern Workforce Development Lead, Tel: 07921 391185 or email: email@example.com