Training is freely available to all staff who contribute to NIHR Portfolio studies within the East of England region. We also support local, regional and national initiatives which aim to develop our regional research workforce. This includes supporting the NIHR Clinical Research Practitioner Directory, 70@70 programme and Advanced Leadership Programme, and funding staff places on the UEA's annual Foundations of Clinical Research Masters module.
Our CRN East of England team are passionate and committed advocates for high quality learning and our facilitator group of highly experienced staff contribute to the development, delivery and evaluation of training modules.
Key areas of work
- Delivering training and education portfolios to meet modern workforce training needs
- Equip the workforce with opportunities to develop their careers
- Establish a profile of CRN funded staff and offer advice and support for workforce planning
- Contribute to staff personal development through leadership and personal development opportunities
- Promote well being initiatives