This programme is intended for members of staff who have had between 6 months and 1 year working in clinical trials. It is a continuation of induction and an opportunity to explore aspects of trial set-up and delivery. The aim of the programme is to enable delegates to confidently apply the skills necessary for the safe delivery of high quality clinical research in their area of work.
- Research terms and language
- Communications with patients, colleagues and sponsors
- Team structures and roles
- Consenting skills
- Data collection, management and archiving
- Distinctions between commercial and non-commercial research
Visit NIHR Learn for more information and booking.
For queries, please contact email@example.com.