This half day course is for experienced research delivery staff who:-
- have previously completed NIHR Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training (e-learning or face to face)
- have recent practical experience of working in a clinical research environment
- have a good understanding of the principles and quality standards of GCP and related frameworks.
Aims - the purpose of this Refresher course is to:-
- reinforce and consolidate previous learning, provide an opportunity for you to reflect on your practice and raise your awareness of recent and relevant developments in GCP and related areas of research governance.
- reinforce the importance of keeping up-to-date with developments and making sure you and your team continue to evaluate their research practice and make improvements if required.
- signpost you to resources and quality tools that can support your practice.
Course Materials - To access the course materials, including the day's agenda and venue information, please copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser to download more information regarding the venue and the course: https://learn.nihr.ac.uk/mod/folder/view.php?id=5298
Materials related to each event are at the top of the material "tree". Agenda and venue information are listed alphabetically according to organisation - so you may need to scroll down for your event agenda, room & parking information.