The Advanced Research in Practice 2020 (ARIP20) course will be taking place from 23 - 25 June 2020 at Ufford Park, Woodbridge, Suffolk.
ARIP20 is a four day course (three day residential with follow up day after six months), designed for those who wish to further advance their Leadership and Personal Development skills along with consolidating and increasing their research knowledge.
Key learning objectives will support you to:
- Demonstrate current knowledge by the use of communication methods through group work and presentations
- Examine the research culture in your organisation
- Consider the impact of team working in study management
- Reflect on how you demonstrate leadership in the research team you work and determine how to effectively use those skills
- Understand your role in implementing National Research Policies and Strategies.
- Capacity and capability HLO 1 2a 2b 9a 9b
- Develop and deliver a project to support the growth of research.
Delegates are welcomed from a range of clinical research backgrounds, but should have at least two years full time or equivalent experience of working in the clinical research field. There is a charge of £600 for staff from outside CRN Eastern, which covers accommodation, food and the course programme.
To submit an Expression of Interest in attending please click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScevo4vR1Sulq5bVys3l7wItezYZW-hCiw35KwUgqXO_tqiqA/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.